20 July 2007

That's what people do, they stay alive for eachother

Arturette's previous post was absolutely great but as you know I'm the dark horse in here so you shouldn't be expecting good things coming from this end.

Maybe only Pipa will understand this one but if that's unfortunetely the case I'll take that as win rather than a waste.

In the last 2 hours or so I've cried more than I've cried for the last 2 years or so. I don't mind to do so, I don't regret doing it and above all things I don't feel ashamed doing it. Today I spoke with Pipoca, I heard a lot of Music and I fealt, once again, pretty much sensitive. A great feeling, for me, nobody has to understand it. Nobody has to respect it.

Above all things, life has been telling me that individuals are above all things. Individuals are the ones that make us feeling alive. There's nothing more appealing that staying alive for eachother, watching anyone smiling, at least smiling, either at work or not. At the end of our lives, those are the things that we always should be remembering of. That's what defines our humanity (yeah, The Hours).

With the following video, whilst switching to my favorite one, and crying a lot - "Letter from Virginia" - I' couldn't helped myself thinking that maybe I'm not the one suitable to give myself a proper life.

Love you all. Nunette, a treinar o seu inglês. :-)))

4 comments:

Loura Migratoria said...

Darling,
You just miss me, that´s all :)lol
Kisses da mais pikena de todas :)

Anonymous said...

aiiiiiiiiii melher que tu apareces tipo sombra, vinda de lado nenhum! korror, que até os bicos das mamas se me eriçaram. Vê lá se arranjas mas é um suplente pá madrasta que isto já teve dias melhores e piores, lol - confusão ;-))

Loura Migratoria said...

aiii olha que isto anda muittttoooo escasso por estes lados...
Não estou a perceber o que se passa, deve ser a greve o os tempos de seca que cá chegaram...
So espero que melhore porque se assim continua não chego a lado nenhum ...
Fico a aguardar melhores dias...
Beijinhos para todas

The end said...

Eu já percebi o que está a acontecer!!! Tu não segues os conselhos de tua madrasta.. peito pá frente, gelo nos bicos antes das situações chave (que é para eles se notarem bem), cu de prateleira, sorriso nos lábios grossos e bem vermelhuscos e está feito!